Ahlan wasahlan. May Allah bless us and ease in everything, Amin. visit my another web: tumblr.
Disclaimer
“As I look back on my life, I realise that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good; I was actually being redirected to something better. You must convince your heart that whatever Allah has decreed is most appropriate and most beneficial to you.” - Imam Al-Ghazali
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
a servant of Allah


do leave ur trace

Daily Reads
akak arina | sya izz | nazifa | husna | anis bella


Rotten Things
May 2013 | January 2015 |

Happy Teachers Day!
i thought maybe i should have another blog. this, ...

Music
your music is silence

USIM vs Matrikulasi
Written at Saturday 18 May 2013 | back to top


0 Comment(s)
Alhamdulillah, semalam cek upu dapat kos Tamhidi Pergigian di USIM. Belajar nuuun di Nilai. Walaupun tak dapat yang aku mintak----> asasi perubatan, UIA, rasa sedih tu ada laa tapi yakin apa yang Allah bagi itu yang terbaik untuk kita kan? :3


yeah.. ada banyak lagi yang perlu kita syukurkan.

Tak perlu untuk kita tunggu dan lihat apa hikmah yang ada disebaliknya. Hanya perlu yakin. Mungkin sahaja hikmah itu kita nikmati tanpa kita sedar. :)




Labels: